Credit cards are the most effective way to address the expenses in a comfortable way. A major share of the people in the developing countries like India is using the credit cards for addressing their regular expenses. Reward points offered by the credit card companies are one of the key factors the raised up the user base during the recent times. Most of these cards are linked with an annual fee which the user has to bear to enjoy the benefits offered by the credit cards. With the rise in the number of customers using the credit cards, banks have come forward to offer few credit cards with zero annual fees to benefit the customer more. We have pooled a list zero annual fee credit cards for you.
Stock Your Wallet with Zero Annual Fees In 2017
Indus bank voyage visa card
The card comes with multiple features to benefit the user in different ways. The spends you make for every travel-related transaction will earn you JP miles. You will be able to earn reward points for your shopping dining and other lifestyle related expenses too. These cards come with no annual fee during the first year of the usage and from the 2nd year, a annual fee of 999 is charged which will be waived off on retail spends of 1 lakh annually.
Peep in the features
- Every rupee spent on jetairways.com will earn you 1 reward point
- 2 JP miles for 100 spent on other expenses
- Signup bonus of 7,500 JP miles and complimentary Jetairways.com
- You will get an annual benefit of 2,500 miles free Jet Airway tickets from the second year.
- 5% discount on the Jet Airway tickets both on domestic and international tickets booked through website
- Good deals on bookmyshow.com
- You will also enjoy good deals on dining deals across major Indian cities wellness offers
Kotak royal signature card
This credit card is boon to your wallet during the period of demonetization, you will enjoy many benefits like reward points, surcharge wavier and much more
- Every 150 spent on the card will earn you 4 reward points.
- Get 30,000 reward points if the annual spends are above 8 lakh.
- Gain 5% surcharge waiver on fuel expenses at all petrol pumps.
- Accesses to domestic airport lounges in a year twice a quarter
- Fraudulent transaction protection up to 250,000 in the case of loss of a card.
HSBC Visa Platinum card
Get into the world of glamor and luxury with the help of HSBC visa platinum card. This is the right card that you should zero-in if you want to enjoy zero annual fee absolutely. This is a lifetime free card that will reward you for a lifetime.
- Enjoy 10% cash back on all your spends up to 90 days of card activation subject to a minimum spend of 10,000 during the tenure. The maximum cash back limit is 3,000 which is valid for a year from jan2017 to December 2017.
- Earn 3 reward points on your dining, hotel and telecom spend for a year.
- Earn 5 reward points on your over 400,000 spends annually
- Earn one free movie ticket for purchasing another on bokmyshow.com